The first step

I just learned a lesson in concentration. I had a nice long introduction about how I discovered the path of Buddhism but of course I had several browsers open and was looking at several pages and then I got the dreaded not responding message which canceled everything out. Like everything else in this world, my eloquent message of transformation dissolved.

I am still quite fresh to this path and feel that it is important to document my experiences with the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha in order to clear up many of the perceptions that people have on what Buddhism is all about. As I gain in knowledge and experience, so shall you. Nothing is mine, nothing is yours. Everything is one.

-Andrew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, yeah, computers are great teachers of impermanence.

"File not found."